SHIPPING TO CANADA ONLY
IN STOCK NOW!
What's in the Box?
- SOUNDBOKS Go
- Manual (Download here)
- Merus Audio eximo® amp switching
- 2 × 72 Watt continuous - Class D amplifiers
- 1 × 10” woofer
- 1 × 1” silk dome tweeter
- Effective frequency range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Custom sound profiles for different use cases
- SOUNDBOKS Bass enhancer to boost bass and loudness (121 dB)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 × 3.5mm Stereo Input
- TeamUP wireless audio networking (Pro mode is selected in App):
- SKAA transmit (Host) — up to 4 satellite speakers may bond at 36 ms latency (total 5 speakers in network)
- SKAA receive (Join) — be a satellite speaker in a SKAA network
- SKAA Pro transmit (Host Pro) — up to 2 satellite speakers may bond at 19 ms latency (total 3 speakers in network)
- SKAA Pro receive (Join Pro) — be a satellite speaker in a SKAA Pro network
- 20 pounds (9.2 kg)
459 × 316 × 266 mm / 18 × 12 × 10 inches
- ABS + Polycarbonate cabinet and grill
- Silicone Rubber extruded protecting bumper
- TPE handle
- Built-in reinforced top hat
- Built-in front grill
- Polyester strap
- IP65 rated electronics coating
- Loop strap
- Volume control
- Host/Join mode for TeamUp
- Power On/Off
99.84Wh or 7.8Ah capacity at 12,8V
- 40 hours at mid-volume
- 10 hours at full volume
- 3.5 hours full recharge
- 12.8V, 7.8Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Temperature range:
- Charge condition: 0C to 45C
- Discharge condition: -15C to 55C
- Reinforced ABS casing
- 5-step LED battery-life indicator
- Heavy-duty DC-connector
BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (BMS)
- Constant safety-parameter monitoring
- Over and under-voltage protection
- Over and under-capacity protection
- Short circuit protection
- Temperature guard
- Advanced cell voltage management
- Custom EQ or selection of our optimized sound profiles (Bass+, Power, Indoor)
- True stereo roles (left/right/mono)
Configurations for Guitar, DJ mixer, Mic, Active instruments
Full input EQ control for the Pro inputs (XLR or 1/4'/6.3mm Jack)
- Volume adjustment
- Disconnect/Power off
- Intuitive setup of a wireless setup, TeamUp. Connect to a specific Host-speaker or switch Host
- See the inputs connected to you speakers to understand your wireless setup
Auto-connect for audio
Pincode for audio and the app (hijack prevention)
Toggle for SKAA Pro mode, for reduced latency in a wireless multi-speaker setup
- Upgradeable software so we can continuosly upgrade your products!
What is the usual playtime on a SOUNDBOKS Go?
Do I need to use the SOUNDBOKS app with the SOUNDBOKS Go?
Do I need to register my SOUNDBOKS Go in the SOUNDBOKS app?
Why does a Bluetooth speaker need to be durable?
Can I connect multiple SOUNDBOKS speakers wirelessly?
Can I connect instruments and microphones to the SOUNDBOKS Go?
Can I charge and play my SOUNDBOKS Go at the same time?
What is the wireless range of the SOUNDBOKS Go?
SKAA Store is the premier Canadian distributor for SOUNDBOKS products! Currently, we only ship to Canadian addresses and flat-rate shipping fees will be calculated on checkout. Happy shopping!
We have a 30-day no-hassle return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, along with instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, or damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method.
Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.