Dillinger SKAA Pro Transmitter DANI (Available for Pre-Order)
Regular price $199.99
- SKAA / SKAA Pro transmitter for DJ and pro audio applications
- Feed 4 SKAA speakers or headphones in SKAA mode (at 36 ms latency)
- Feed 2 SKAA speakers or headphones in SKAA Pro mode (at 19 ms latency) … great for lightning fast scratching and finger drumming
- Two 1/4"TRS balanced/unbalanced line level inputs with input impedance > 10k ohms
- Inputs 1 and 2 can be used for Left / Right audio or to carry separate signals (eg. FRONT OF HOUSE on 1 and CUE MIX on 2)
- XLR outputs on your DJ Controller? Just use two XLR-F to 1/4”TRS balanced cables to connect. Whatever kind of output jacks your source device has, the cables you need to connect to Dani are available right here on SKAAstore.
- Buy 2 of these cables if your DJ deck has XLR outputs
- Buy 2 of these cables if your DJ deck has RCA outputs
- Buy 2 of these cables if you want to gang two Dani transmitters together
- Buy this cable if you want to feed your Dani from a headphone jack (eg. phone or computer)
- Legendary Burr Brown input buffers
- Legendary Burr Brown analog to digital converter
- Global volume control for all downstream devices. This doesn’t scale your audio prior to wireless transmission — instead it remote controls the gain in the amplifiers in the downstream devices, delivering the best signal to noise possible at all volume levels.
- Mute/unmute control for all downstream devices
- Thru jacks wired in parallel with the inputs so you can flow your signal to the next destination in addition to transmitting it out wirelessly by SKAA or SKAA Pro
- Thrus are great for a hybrid system in which there are wired speakers in the front of the room and wireless speakers in the back of the room. The output of your deck connects to Inputs 1/2. Thrus 1/2 then feed your amps. The cables you need are available right here on SKAAstore.
- Thrus also enable you to run 2 Dani transmitters at the same time to double your wireless speakers at a gig. Connect your mixer out to Dani's A's Inputs. Then connect Dani A's thrus to Dani B's inputs using two TRS balanced patch cables. The cables you need are available right here on SKAAstore.
- Dani can handle a wide range of line level signals from the wimpy to the extreme. Feed Dani from a meagre headphone jack (3.5 mm phone or computer source) or hit it with +22 dBu of XLR balanced signal from the hottest DJ mixer. The cables you need are available right here on SKAAstore.
- 14 hour run time from a full charge using internal Li-Ion battery power cell
- Li-Ion battery is user replaceable so your Dani won’t become a useless brick 4 or 5 years down the road
- Charges from any USB power source (virtually any USB phone charger will work) — use a cable with a Type C plug for the Dani end
- Fast charging is supported when a 2A-rated USB power adapter is used
- Fuel gauge tells you how much battery life is remaining — last bar will start to slow flash when 45 min battery life remains
- Auto power off when battery reaches empty
- Up to 50 meter reliable indoor range with the included 2 dBi antenna (actual range will vary depending on antenna implementation in the receive-side device)
- Charge Cables not included
- Audio Cables not included
- If you’d like to see a collection of example use cases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for “Dani Use Cases"
- This is a pre-order item and will ship by January 31, 2021