Mobile DJ Wireless Dream Rig Contest Rules and Regulations
Crossfader — Wireless DJ Dream Rig contest (“Contest”)
IMPORTANT: by entering this Contest, you agree to receive email newsletters from the companies participating in this Contest. See paragraph 9 below for more information.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open to legal residents of North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia who enter the Contest in compliance with these Official Rules. Entrants must be 16 years of age as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to be eligible. This Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor and Crossfader as well as all other participating companies, their subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotional agencies, and the employees and directors thereof, (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of Employees' immediate family and those living in the same household are ineligible to enter/win.
2. Sponsorship: The primary sponsor is Eleven Engineering Inc. (“Sponsor”), located at 10150-100 Street, Suite 800, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5J0P6. Crossfader is a participating company. Additional participating companies contributing to the prize include InMusic and Soundboks. Sponsor will conduct this Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the entrant, “You”, agree to abide by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as they relate to this Contest.
4. Entry Period: This Contest begins on December 8, 2020 at 10:00 AM GMT and ends on January 11, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM GMT (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for this Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Those eligible can enter this Contest by submitting an entry via the online form. To do so, go to https://www.youtube.com/crossfader and view the video posted on Dec 8, 2020. Follow the link to this Contest in the description of said video. This Contest is hosted on the gleam.io website. To be eligible to win, You must both subscribe to the SKAA Youtube channel and ring the notification bell. These 2 mandatory actions are worth 2 entries to the Contest. Entrants will also be enabled to increase their chances of winning by performing additional optional actions (for details, see the specific Contest page on gleam.io). To be eligible to win, entries must meet the Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules. Incomplete entries or those which do not adhere to the Official Rules will be disqualified at Sponsor's sole discretion. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules, using fake emails, using marketing emails, or any hacking tools may result in Sponsor invalidating Your entries and removing them from this Contest at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prize: The Winner of the this Contest (“Winner”) will receive one Dillinger Labs Dani SKAA Pro transmitter, two New Soundboks Speakers, two Soundboks speaker tripod stands, one Denon DJ Prime Go deck, an Akiko Pro transmitter, two pairs of Dillinger Labs Helix headphones, as well as pro audio cables for connecting the transmitters to the deck. Total retail value is $4000 USD. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prizes are non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as customs clearance. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. The Winner must provide Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer identification number before Sponsor can award the prize.
7. Odds: There shall be one winner. The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Sponsor. Sponsor will notify the Winner by email within five business days of selection. Sponsor is not responsible for, and accepts no liability for, Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within seven days from the time the award notification is sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize offered in this Contest by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. The gleam.io hosting service, in some cases, may not strictly enforce the completion of the mandatory and optional actions which generate entries for this Contest. If the Winner is subsequently found to have not in fact, fully completed one or more of the actions which generated one or more entries for him/her, then said Winner will be disqualified and another Winner will be selected.
9. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Contest, You understand and agree that Sponsor, any individual acting on Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees, successors, and assigns of Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about this Contest, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration. By entering this Contest, You agree to allow Sponsor and Crossfader as well as the other participating companies to add your email to their respective email lists. You are free to subsequently unsubscribe from these emails lists and You acknowledge that unsubscribing will potentially require you to act on multiple lists.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate this Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of this Contest. Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of this Contest or who violate these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of this Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: inappropriate email addresses, hacking, cheating, inappropriate comments on either Crossfader or Eleven Engineering’s social media pages (including all SKAA social media pages), racist comments on any of said social media pages, bot usage, or any other form of trying to circumvent the rules of this Contest. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any associated website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering this Contest, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and the participating companies as well as their subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotional agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in this Contest including but not limited to: 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process of this Contest; 5) electronic error or human error in the Contest administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: This Contest is governed by the laws of Alberta, Canada without respect to conflict of law doctrines. You agree, as a condition of participating in this Contest, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between You and Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Alberta, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs to You associated with entering this Contest. You waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winner: The Contest winner will be announced by Crossfader in January 2021. You may also obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Eleven Engineering ATTN: Crossfader — Wireless DJ Dream Rig Contest 10150 - 100 Street, Suite 800 Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J0P6. Requests must be postmarked no later than January 20, 2021.
15. Social Media: Sponsor is not endorsed by, administered by, nor associated with Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube other than as stated herein and on the specific Contest page on gleam.io.
16. By entering this Contest, You, the entrant, agree that you have been given an opportunity to review the Official Rules and you agree that you have reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules as detailed herein.