As the owner of SKAA brand, Eleven Engineering Inc. is responsible for defects in materials and workmanship for one year after the date of original purchase*. If any defects are found in the materials or workmanship or if the product does not perform to specification under normal operating conditions during the warranty period, Eleven Engineering Inc. at its option will repair or replace the product (please note that Eleven Engineering Inc. does not accept refunds). Skilled labour required to replace or repair any defective product or product component is covered by this warranty for one year following the date of purchase.
- Prior to issuing a return, please contact us on http://skaa.com/tlc/. Proof of purchase will be required. Our tech support specialist will guide you through a few troubleshooting guidelines. If the tech support specialist determines that the product needs further evaluation, you will be provided a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. RMAs are only valid for 60 days from the date of issue, after which time they expire.
- Place the product into a shipping box or other packaging to protect the product during transit. The RMA number must be displayed on the outside of the package. Product returned without an RMA number or with an expired RMA number will be refused, freight collect.
- Returned product will be shipped back to Eleven Engineering Inc. and must be sent prepaid (we do not accept C.O.D.).
Eleven Engineering Incorporated
10150 - 100 Street, Suite 800
Edmonton, AB, Canada T5J 0P6
Tel: +1 (780) 425-6511
- Eleven Engineering Inc. reserves the right to inspect all returned products that may be the subject of any warranty claims before repair or replacement is carried out. Any returned product deemed eligible for the warranty will be repaired or replaced within 14 days of receipt and will be returned at no cost.
If returned product does not meet the terms of this warranty, you will be contacted by our representative. At your option, you can decide to get the product repaired or returned to you. Both repair and freight fees will be collected prior to shipping.
- Eleven Engineering Inc. warrant all repairs performed for 90 days or for the remainder of the original warranty period, whichever is longer.
- Obsolete products are not covered under warranty, effective the date of obsolescence.
* Purchase of accessories and Syncronice products are not covered under this warranty.
As a separate brand, iRevel, Syncronice Amp Mini, Syncronice DX, Syncronice DX Mini, Syncronice Fusion and Syncronice Hub
are covered by Syncronice return and warranty policy. To find Syncronice return and warranty policy, please contact email@example.com